Georgiemane is an exciting new Australian hair care brand, shaking up the hair care industry by bringing to the table simple yet effective products designed to repair dry, damaged hair whilst promoting thicker and longer growth.
We are a close-knit team looking to bring another member into our family, who is willing to come on a journey with us and be a part of our amazing story.
About the role
You will be devising and implementing key marketing strategies across digital channels that will in turn facilitate the growth of the company. It’s impossible to be an expert in every digital channel (unless you’re like, superhuman), and we understand that. We are more so looking for someone who has an understanding of most digital marketing channels, but most importantly shows the ability and willingness to create strategies to achieve our goal.
We are still in our start-up phase so you will be a big part of this journey. Not many people get to look back on their career and say they helped build one of the biggest and most successful hair care brands (I know, ambitious right?!).
- Devising marketing strategies aligning with business objectives.
- Implementing and executing marketing campaigns across all digital channels including Facebook, Google, Snapchat, TikTok, Email, SMS, Push notifications + more. Experience in Snap and TikTok advertising isn’t essential but you must have the eagerness to learn these platforms as we are currently successfully advertising on these channels.
- Continually monitor and track the performance of ongoing campaigns to optimise future output
What will make you successful
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in running paid ads i.e Facebook, Instagram, Google, and ideally in Snapchat and TikTok.
- Ability to understand the business and devise marketing strategies that are in alignment with business objectives.
- Ability to analyse the data and results from marketing campaigns and make data driven decisions.
- Ability to think outside the box (like wayyyy out) and create hypotheses to test. If questions are never asked then the status quo will never be challenged. If we never challenge the status quo we will never innovate. This one is crucial.
- Willing to try “out there” strategies. We’re talking strategies you’ve always wanted to try but your no-fun boss Steve said no to.
- Outstanding copywriting skills (we’re talking Shakespeare of this generation)
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Be a creative thinker
- Must be living in Sydney, Australia or willing to move to Sydney
- Work well in a team and not be afraid to get involved in office karaoke sing-alongs (don’t worry you can’t be as bad as our Founder).
How to apply
Give us a big hello and send your resume to email@example.com